Well, it’s been a while since a post has gone up so I’ll give you a very brief rundown:
- Austin is already over a month old. He’s sleeping for a few good stretches every night. He’s even giving us a lot of non-gas smiles, which is pretty cool.
- Linds has been a rock star, kicking ass every morning/day. She gets the three monsters out of the house to drop Nolan off at school everyday and then to bed nights I work.
- I’m done with the “day job” in four days, thankfully, and will be able to assist as needed. I’ll still be baking but am hopeful a transition to the Lil’ NoRA Cupcake Truck as I work some events through the summer while Linds is still on leave. Not too many, but a few days a week.
- Nolan loves tee-ball. His hitting tendency is to drive the ball to right field.
- Graham continues to get into everything and typically must unload every toy we own onto the living room floor at least once a day. He’s smiling a lot and is steadily increasing the number of things he recognizes despite still not saying a whole lot.