Here’s some of the articles that I enjoyed this week not necessarily written this week.
- Amateur Idiot/Professional Dad finds himself here again with Celebrating the Dadlete!, asking ourselves important stuff like “did I have two slices of pizza already or just one?” and trying to squeeze in a home workout.
- Ireland is home to majestic landscape, the Blarney Stone, and house husband Daddy Poppins, who’s blessed us with a collection of some damn funny Dad Jokes. I’m laughing my ass off at some of these gems.
- For those of you who enjoy going for a bike ride, here’s a list of 10 things every cyclist should carry, brought to you by none other than the Big Boned Biker. Micah is an avid biker, so a recreational bike ride around the block might not require money, especially if you love in the country.
- I know TODAY Parents can give a crap about 6 more extra views, but their recent article about the 10 things I wish I’d known about raising a boy is pretty spot on. They never stop moving? Check. Roughhousing is innate? Especially with three. You’ll probably make a trip the emergency room? Mmmhmm, though a coffee table had nothing to do with either trip (we don’t own a coffee table).
- Thirsty Daddy brought his five-year-old daughter to a tattoo parlor instead of the mall. Wait, what?! Check out Why We Went to a Tattoo Parlor?
- Looking for a movie to see with your kid(s)? If you’re fine with them asking where babies come from on the way home, as Designer Daddy‘s did, then Storks is the flick for you. Read his honest and hilarious Movie Review: ‘Storks’ Better Than Expected.